Dr. Shifrin-Face Lift - He Left Me Disfigured - Chicago, IL

9 months ago I went to Dr. Shifrin for a full face...

9 months ago I went to Dr. Shifrin for a full face lift and upper and lower eyelid surgery. He altered my appearance . i have thick red scars on either side of my throat. One side of my face is round and has a deep groove which extends from the middle of my cheek to my temple.There is also a deep puncture mark where the groove begins, and that side of my face is disclolored. On the other side of my face my cheek is hollowed out and my mouth is sagging.There is a worm type scar under one eye. He disfigured me in a different way every place he tried to do surgery.

Dr. Shifrin Photos surgery results

Shifrin

He does not stand by his work. His surgical report did not mention any complications during surgery.
He will not compensate me. His demeanor changed 180 percent when I questioned the results of his surgery.

Update for Dr. Shifrin

QUOTE "To be fair to our practice and to get appropriate feedback from the community an up to date photo would be important. "
You have asked me for more recent photos and I am happy to do that. Since I am hardly going out these days, because I am trying not to run into anyone I know I have a lot of time on my hands. The dates of the pictures are listed. Some of my other issues have been temporarily addressed by another doctor in Chicago until I can afford to get another facelift. For example filler in my collapsed right cheek helped with my saggy and drooped mouth, and the stitches which were clearly visible are a little less so now. Presently am recovering from revisions on my neck. As I'm sure you are aware the revisions on my neck required cutting my neck again open again.
This time the cut was along a seam in the effort to conceal the scars. Unfortunately although they will be less visible they will always be there. .
Posting a photo of what I looked like before your surgery and what I look like now would be the most fair to everyone, you and I both,but since I am trying very hard to keep my face concealed that is out of the question.

Under eye bags - Dr Shifrins work

if I smile I look cross eyed this is how it looks when I don't. You can see the difference between the size of my cheeks also.

Dr Shifrin collapsed eyelid surgery -10 Months post op See above photo

Did I mention he worked on my eyelids also? I will post more photos as my face keeps morphing. Its been . Next week it will have been 10 months

COMPARE- ONE DAY OLD PHOTOS BEFORE SURGERY AND AFTER

Many people have asked for recent pictures. I did not want to look at my before pictures and compare because I was scared of throwing up. The photos on the left were taken by Dr. Shifrin hi in his office 10 months ago. The ones on the right by me this morning.( my left cheek was taken a month ago before -I started getting small revisions. Dr. Shifrin is not consistent. He must of worked on me on a "BAD" day. I thought really good surgeons didn't have those. I will be posting more.
I had my face cut open for this.

MY EYES LOOK SO MUCH WORSE THAN BEFORE_

I was not allowed to post a different review for this procedure because it was performed at the same time. (Even though I was billed separately). I am posting before and after photos of that part of my face
DR SHIFFRIN Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty results
Dr. Shifrin. performed Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty months ago, and with every day that goes by more irregularities appear.
Why did I have have my eyelids cut and sewn up for nothing?
I took these pictures yesterday morning. I had my surgery 10 months ago
Doctor Shifrin cut my eyelids for a lift but they look exactly the same. My eyelids Look the same as before except worse
Supposedly he removed the bags under my eyes except instead now they look like bags with something i them.
Im not sure how this could happen. How is it possible to look older after going through eye surgery. This doctor has good reviews but he messes up very very badly sometimes.

If you want to roll the dice for the outcome of your surgery then you should go with him

I should clarify , as of now Dr. Shifrin has not returned any of my money.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

If I could give him no stars and be able to post my review I would