44 Year Old Post Menopausal with Eye Bags - Chicago, IL

I had noticed that the dark circles and bags under...

I had noticed that the dark circles and bags under my eyes had become significantly worse after going through menopause and were getting more difficult to conceal with make-up. I decided I would like to get them treated but did not want surgery. I went to dermatologist Dr. Quenby Erickson because she is surgically trained as well as a cosmetic dermatologist. She recommended Voluma and Juviderm for my under eye problems, as well as Botox for my crows feet and furrow lines.
There was very little discomfort with the treatments and no down time. I had a small bruise under one eye, but it was easily covered with make-up, and had healed within a week. I am very happy with the results, the bags under my eyes are gone, the sunken in look is gone and I look more awake. I can achieve a smooth look with a simple application of foundation. My crows feet and furrow lines have completely disappeared, and I no longer have an "angry" look.
Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Erickson is wonderful. She understands how to use different products together to obtain the perfect look her patients want. She knows that even the smallest amount of product can make a huge difference in appearance. She is professional and caring.