If You Are Looking for Detail Work This is Not Your Guy! (Tummy Tuck, Rhinoplasty, & Liposuction) Chicago, IL

My main concern was my tummy, after all of my...

My main concern was my tummy, after all of my pregnancies I needed help. I was 5'3 108 lbs. My 1st visit he assured me that losing weight/toning would not help. He could correct the extra skin/lax muscle problem through surgery. I also had saddlebags. The tummy tuck included lipo and he suggested it would be easy to do the saddlebag area as well. I had a bump on my nose and it was recommended to do a full nose job. All surgeries performed in 1 day. I was hesitant but the Dr. assured me that this was common practice and that all would be fine.
The Dr. had great personality, very persuasive, great bedside manner, and the office staff was great. 6 weeks later my husband even had lipo done! BUT after the healing time there seemed to be some major errors. I had a huge indent/hole in one of my hips from the lipo which was not supposed to be done in that area. When Dr. was confronted he refused to accept that it was his surgical error and suggested MORE surgeries, with costs incurred of course. The indent in my hip is so severe that is easily seen through form- fitting clothes.

Over a year later and a second opinion its been confirmed that the tummy tuck was overtightened. I cannot stand up straight which causes back pain. My nostrils are collapsing/not symmetrical.

Beware: He overbooks surgical days.
After going back to his office twice to discuss the errors he simply would not take ownership for his work only suggested more surgeries.
His work was below average at best and very high priced.
* I long for the body I had before surgery. It seems I exchanged one problem for many more plus lost a lot of money.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. David Shifrin is charming and persuasive before surgery and recovery. Beware, he overbooks and overpromises. If problems arises with the outcome he will not stand behind his work. He will tell you its not that bad, you look great, and will suggests revisions at your cost.