My Smile Matches What's in my Heart - Chicago, IL

After my WLS in Nov 2014, I decided to change...

After my WLS in Nov 2014, I decided to change further increase my quality of life. Affordable Dentures of Chicago with Dr. Ravi Patel was the second best decision I made. I have bad teeth due to genetics, bad eating habits, and lots of sugars. The final straw was when I was flossing my teeth and my front tooth fell in my hand. Luckily there was no pain, just low self esteem. Uploaded are before and after photos of day one. The complete Affordable dentures process will take 6-8 months and you pay for the process in stages. Stage 1 ($6K) was removal of remaining 17 teeth, bone grafting, shaping and polishing bone, and immediate dentures. The photo is of the immediate dentures. There will be some tweaking before my final dentures are made because I am not completely happy with the look. There are relines of the dentures scheduled because they are "grandparent dentures" and as my bone shrinks, the dentures will get loose. State 2, 3-4 months later, will be installation of bottom implants. Stage 3 will be top implants, and Stage 4 will be the final denture installation.

Month #3

Three months in and can finally eat fried chicken again (I am sooooo tired of soft food!!!!) Learning to speak and eat with my grandparent dentures, seabond, and fixodent. Implants will be installes in 2 months.
Ravi Patel

Dr. Patel was an excellent doctor and I felt so comfortable with him, that I made the decision on the spot and I am not an impulse shopper. I even had another appointment 3 days later with a dentist that I canceled. He is comfortable with his ability and answered all my questions and honest opinion about some future procedures that I possibly wanted. I felt that his office assistant Maggie could relate so much to my situation. I even left the office laughing.