Complete Life Changing Smile Makeover - Chicagoland Area

As a professional working in the medical field,...

As a professional working in the medical field, the decision to choose the right doctor is extremely important. Many dentist "promote" that they can perform cosmetic dentistry. I would know because I saw 3-4 dentists prior to meeting Dr. Silberman. I was always self conscious of my smile - gummy smile with small teeth that became inverted. It became so bad I trained myself to smile a different way or simply smile without showing my teeth. With my wedding approaching, I knew I had to make a life changing decision. Dr. Silberman not only took the time to walk me through the details of my cosmetic dental roadmap, he also came highly recommended by peers in the industry. The dental process was seamless from start to finish and his staff is truly top notch. As one can see from the pictures, my smile was transformed to perfection. Perfection is the key attribute that I would describe Dr. Silberman, as he will truly make your smile perfect. Whether your looking to enhance your smile with a few veneers or you have a "enhanced smile makeover" Dr. Silberman is the best Cosmetic Dentist in the Chicagoland area.