30 Years Old, No Kids, Unactive - Chicago, IL

I received the Cellfina treatment on my buttocks...

I received the Cellfina treatment on my buttocks and upper thigh area. This review is 50 days post procedure. The pre-op consult and pictures took around 30 minutes. The actual procedure took around an hour and a half, I believe. The most painful part is when the anesthetics are being injected. This hurt like a 4 or 5 (depending on the area) on a scale of 1-10. Once the procedure begins, you will hear the noise of the device which is more startling/scary than the actual procedure. Bring headphones. You will want to purchase women's sanitary pads to place inside your pants to assist with the light bleeding/fluid release. I purchased pads that were exceptionally thick and thus awkward to move around in. A light-medium thickness is plenty sufficient. These are needed for the first 12-18 hours at most (rest of the day/overnight essentially). I felt absolutely no pain at all post-procedure. I found that I was being cautious based on what the area looked like and less in reference to how it felt. I kept comparing it to when I get a manicure and I do things so carefully not to mess them up, but really they're dry. I could sit, lay, put on clothes, etc with virtually no discomfort. I wasn't in the mood to exercise by any spectrum, but I was comfortable. The bruises last just about 3 weeks and look the most severe after 7 days. Again, the bruises do not hurt at all -- not like a typical bruise you may get on any other area of your body where it is tender to the touch. Once the bruises healed, I could see the difference. The dimple cellulite on my buttocks and upper thighs was completely gone. Please keep in mind that this does not really assist with the "wavy-line" cellulite though. I was extremely pleased with the results and pleasantly surprised by the minimal discomfort during the actual procedure and post. I would highly recommend this procedure as it does exactly what it claims to do!
Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

Everyone was sure to keep constant communication with me on the next steps so I knew what to be prepared for. My comfort was always a top priority. They were readily available for any follow-up questions, big or small.