30 Years Old, No Kids, Unactive - Chicago, IL

I received the Cellfina treatment on my buttocks...

I received the Cellfina treatment on my buttocks and upper thigh area. This review is 50 days post procedure. The pre-op consult and pictures took around 30 minutes. The actual procedure took around an hour and a half, I believe. The most painful part is when the anesthetics are being injected. This hurt like a 4 or 5 (depending on the area) on a scale of 1-10. Once the procedure begins, you will hear the noise of the device which is more startling/scary than the actual procedure. Bring headphones. You will want to purchase women's sanitary pads to place inside your pants to assist with the light bleeding/fluid release. I purchased pads that were exceptionally thick and thus awkward to move around in. A light-medium thickness is plenty sufficient. These are needed for the first 12-18 hours at most (rest of the day/overnight essentially). I felt absolutely no pain at all post-procedure. I found that I was being cautious based on what the area looked like and less in reference to how it felt. I kept comparing it to when I get a manicure and I do things so carefully not to mess them up, but really they're dry. I could sit, lay, put on clothes, etc with virtually no discomfort. I wasn't in the mood to exercise by any spectrum, but I was comfortable. The bruises last just about 3 weeks and look the most severe after 7 days. Again, the bruises do not hurt at all -- not like a typical bruise you may get on any other area of your body where it is tender to the touch. Once the bruises healed, I could see the difference. The dimple cellulite on my buttocks and upper thighs was completely gone. Please keep in mind that this does not really assist with the "wavy-line" cellulite though. I was extremely pleased with the results and pleasantly surprised by the minimal discomfort during the actual procedure and post. I would highly recommend this procedure as it does exactly what it claims to do!

Everyone was sure to keep constant communication with me on the next steps so I knew what to be prepared for. My comfort was always a top priority. They were readily available for any follow-up questions, big or small.