Butt Implants 400cc Round - Chicago, IL

Well I'm finally feeling a little better after two...

Well I'm finally feeling a little better after two days in bed vomiting Without eating because my stomach was not accepting anything I definitely can feel the implants on top of my butt. It's still too early to make conclusions but so far everything looks good to me. It's not easy but I think it's worth.

3 days

Well I'm walking slowly not throwing up anymore. Normal eating... Just catching up on some movies and books just enjoying my time and take it easy. ????????????

A lot of time in my hands so let's post:)

Well the drain is out. Ohh yes!!! Commemoration here:)
My implants on the right side is more taller and a littler more big than the one on the left side. I got breast implant last month and the same happened also, one more big than another, more swollen than the other...but now they are both equal. ;) so I thinks it's happening the same with my big butt. I'm walking more and taking just 2 pain pills per day and night.

Looks huge.

I'm glad Dr. Shifrin didn't let me go more than 400CCs, my butt looks soooooo big.

Before

Ok so this is before my surgery, my butt use to be 36 big and now is 39.

Butt butt butt

Still here hoping the right side of my butt drop a littler more.

2 weeks already

Doing great but I still have pain on my right butt. I'm going on vacation next week hope I can hold my self setting for 3 hours. OMG crazy. Ohh well, So far so good.

3 weeks

Still walking a littler slow I thinks I'm 80% of my progress.

400cc

I'm doing great I seat all the time now but after 4 hours gets a littler uncomfortable. Walking normal also. everything is good. Thanks DR. Shifrin. :)

Happy as can be

My butt just get better and better every day

This is the best decision I ever make it. I love my Boby so much better now, and it's amazing how other people looks at you too my poor husband never got jealous before, ohhh well intill now. :)
The only think I regret was the BBL, 8 month ago I spend so much money and I lost all the fat tranfer... Didn't not work for me the BBl thanks God this one worked. You can never know unless you try.

Bets investment

I'm so happy with my butt i think this was the best decision ever. Gets uncomfortable to seat after 3 hours but not so bad just a little bit. the implants fells like its part of my body, I'm so in love with my result. I would do it all over again.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I admire Dr. Shifrin he has a lot passion in what he does.