Buccal Fat Removal, Cheek Implant, Chin Burring. Chicago, IL

I've had problems with my bloated face for years...

I've had problems with my bloated face for years that no amount of diet and exercise could fix. I wanted something that could reduce the size of my lower jowls, and increase the definition around my chin. I sought the advice of a few plastic surgeons and eventually landed on this one.
I don't see any results yet (was just completed this week) but will keep this post updated. Right now, it seems as if my face is even larger than before, and I am eating two jawbreakers on both sides of my cheeks.

One week later

No real changes. My face looks wider/fatter than before, and kind of gourd-like. Been having regrets/depression/feelings of disappointment with my procedure. My follow-up is tomorrow so we'll see what the doctor has to say, but I don't really see any remarkable difference in my lower cheeks or chin in terms of reduction

17 Days Later

I can definitely notice a difference, but the response that I've gotten from other people has been mixed. I've noticed that one side has gotten considerably smaller, but my jaw and fat on the other side continues to make my face look uneven. I also don't really notice a difference in my chin "reduction." 4 people have told me I look the same and 2 have told me they notice a difference so :/
Dr. John

doctor was professional but office had bad communication