Life Changing Procedure! - Chicago, IL

I'm 22 years old and I was an DDD-F cup. I'm 5'2...

I consulted with one doctor: Dr. Thomas A. Mustoe. Dr. Mustoe is a straight forward guy and told me what was going to be done and how he was going to do it. He showed
be before and afters and discussed recovery times. I'll admit I was a bit taken aback because he was telling me so Michael information at one time, but it's what I needed to hear.

I scheduled my surgery and all my info was sent to my insurance. I found out a month later that I was approved so my scheduled surgery for 6/27 was all systems go.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I'm 22 years old and I was an DDD-F cup. I'm 5'2 and petite so my breasts were weighing me down and causing a lot of pain. I went to PT and expensive bra shopping but nothing worked. I then decided to get surgery. I only went to one consultation and that was with Dr. Thomas Mustoe. I read reviews about him online and said what the heck: he's board certified, has won many awards, and has done many BRS. Dr. Mustoe is a very straight to the point kinda guy, but he's a very nice guy. He did and excellent job on my Breast Reduction!