Breast Reconstruction - Chicago, IL

About 17 years ago I had reconstructive surgery...

About 17 years ago I had reconstructive surgery from a mastectomy. Although I was very happy for being a survivor, I was very disappointed in the reconstructive results. Because of the life of such surgery, it was time to have a "re-do". I saw a surgeon where I live and was not impressed. My husband understood my disappointments and read the numerous outstanding reviews on Dr. Mustoe. He showed me the reviews and we knew this was the surgeon for me. I had my surgery last week and could not be happier. Now when I look at myself, I smile....I can not remember the last time I felt this good about myself. Dr. Mustoe is not only an outstanding surgeon but he is also an outstanding individual. Every last detail was discussed. I traveled from out of town for numerous expander procedures and he and his team always made sure I was out on time so I would not miss my train. I highly recommend him as I truly believe he has his patients' best interest and he is the best at what he does. I could go on and on but you'd probably stop reading. There's so many more great reviews to go through.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

He's awesome!! Great surgeon!! I highly recommend him.