Superior Treatment and Results!

Dr. Schierle performed both my circumaerolar...

Dr. Schierle performed both my circumaerolar (donut) breast lift and labiaplasty (wedge method). I give him my highest recommendation. I researched the procedures and surgeons in Chicago extensively and agree with the multitudes of reviews that he is simply the best. During our consultations he was extremely thorough and gave me lots of time to ask questions. His PA (Lexy) took photos and showed me what my breasts would look like using their 3D software. This really helped me to understand what to expect (but the results were even better!)

We met again after scheduling the surgery to go over additional questions and general preparation. Both he and Lexy were very kind and never rushed the appointments. I am VERY squeamish and afraid of needles, blood, etc. and they made me feel relaxed.

The day of the surgery they both met with me in the surgery center. Again - his calming presence and amazing bedside manner really helped me to feel relaxed.

It has been three weeks since the surgeries and the results have exceeded my expectations. My areolae are smaller and my breasts no longer sag. I cannot even hold a toothpick under them. Even when I was 15 they did not look this perky!

He has been excellent with the follow-up appointments to make sure that I am healing well. I wore surgical tape over the incisions on my breasts for the first two weeks. When he removed them I was relieved. I had been warned by friends who have had the same procedure (and other surgeons during my consultations) that the initial results would be "upsetting" but mine didn't look bad. In the last week the improvement has been very good and I am confident the scars will be minimal.

I cannot express how happy I am that I chose Dr. Schierle! His skill as a surgeon is the most important but his bedside manner is unexpectedly refreshing. Lexy and the other PAs are knowledgeable and kind. Julie was wonderful in scheduling the surgery and coordinating with my insurance. The other staff is so helpful to make appointments. And the facility is top-notch as well - clean and professional.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon