There Are Much Better, Less Arrogant Doctors out There. Chicago, IL

I understand that when you seek out a surgeon, you...

I understand that when you seek out a surgeon, you are seeking expertise, but there is a difference between an doctor who will listen to their patient, and one that simply thinks they know better.

Don't be misled by Byun's comforting nature, in the end he's just going to do what he wants.

I had a breast augmentation by Dr Byun a few years ago, and am already having to seek out a new surgeon for a revision. After having explained to Dr. Byun that I wanted a modest increase in size, I ended up with overfilled implants that are way larger than I had indicated that I wanted. Additionally, the implants are oddly placed and have a very unnatural look. The surgery also left by with bad stretchmarks over my breast which, which upon mentioning post surgery, the doctor actually acted like he was not sure what may have caused them.

Looking into having my surgery revision with Dr Gerber as a friend of mine had great results, wish I would have gone to her in the first place.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon