58 Years of Age Breast Cancer Patient Who Had a Mastectomy. Breast Implant Performed - Chicago, IL

I had a mastectomy in January and I did not want...

I had a mastectomy in January and I did not want to go without a breast. I opted for a right breast implant with a left breast uplift and implant. The surgeries were successful. I look centered once again. Without the aforementioned procedure it looked as if I was not centered. My posture was all off; however the surgery corrected this appearance. When I look in the mirror now both breast look normal and good. Photos are with Dr. Alghoul's Office; the before and after photos.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mohammed Alghoul is an awesome plastic surgeon. His mannerism is comforting and he takes the time to answer all questions. I have completed my surgeries with him and my breast look great. I did not experience minimal pain after the surgery. I healed great and the incision looks good. I would definitely recommend Dr. Alghoul. His front Desk Receptionist is also friendly, comforting and compassionate and very helpful and accommodating.