Finally Happy - Chicago, IL

Dr. Galiano is the best. I had a breast lift with...

Dr. Galiano is the best. I had a breast lift with implants 2 years ago by a different doctor in Chicago. With the first surgery I felt pressure to not go as large as I actually wanted. Within a few months, it was obvious that I did not get the results I was looking for. At two years the scars were very unsightly. I had no upper pole and was experiencing significant sagging I had spent a significant amount of money (more than 11k) on the first surgery and I felt that I looked worse than I started.

Dr. Galiano was amazing. He discussed options with me as well asrealistic expectations. He spent the time to ensure he could give me exactly what I was looking for.

The outcome was even better than I had hoped. Dr. Galiano corrected the shape and the size. He also began discussions of scar management at two weeks, something that never happened with my first surgery.

My only regret is not having Dr. Galiano do the first surgery. His bedside manner is also excellent. I cannot recommend him enough.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon