Dr. Kim is a Phenomenal Surgeon! Amazing Breast Augmentation Revision! - Chicago, IL

I am so very fortunate to have found Dr. Kim. I...

I am so very fortunate to have found Dr. Kim. I came for a consult to see if anything could be done to improve the appearance of my breasts . Prior to seeing Dr. Kim, I had already had 4 surgeries done by a different plastic surgeon, involving 6 months of a tissue expander, implant placement, and finally implant removal. My initial implants had been too large for my narrow chest, and due to complications, I was experiencing significant pain. I chose to have these implants removed without replacement. However, I was very unhappy with the way my breasts and chest looked following removal. I had a number of large scars and virtually no breast tissue. I wanted to get breast augmentation done again, but I was afraid that it wouldn't work due to all of the scar tissue and the fact that I have very little fat on my upper body. So it was more than 3 years after having my initial implants removed before I sought out another surgeon. I had consults with a number of surgeons, but I knew right away after my visit with Dr. Kim that he was the only one I would trust to do my surgery. Due to my complex previous surgical history, I did not expect amazing results, I was just hoping for some degree of improvement in my appearance. The results Dr. Kim achieved with my breast augmentation revision, however, are amazing! The results are so much better than what I had hoped for! The implants I have now look so much better and way more natural than my previous ones ever did! Dr. Kim is an extraordinary surgeon and I highly, highly, recommend him!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon