Breast Revision - 300cc Saline, Bottom Out, Replaced with 325cc Silicone and 'Mesh Sling' - Chicago, IL

I had my first BA when I was 19yo, 300cc saline...

I had my first BA when I was 19yo, 300cc saline under the muscle. The implants had bottomed out and were very uncomfortable. I am now 24yo- and got a revision including a mesh sling to hold up the new 325cc silicone implants. I am about 1 month post op and I love how they look! Very natural and the placement is great.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research and booked a consult with Dr. Kim due to his specialization in revisions/reconstructions. At the consultation Dr. Kim knew exactly what needed to be done to fix my breasts and made me feel very comfortable. He was much more informative than my first PS and took the time to make sure I understood what the procedure entailed. His nurses and office staff have also been great! They are very helpful and always answer any questions I have almost immediately.