Breast Implant Illness - Chicago, IL

I LOVE HER!!!!! After going to a male Dr who...

I LOVE HER!!!!! After going to a male Dr who insisted that I would be just fine with one leaking implant and another with capsular contraction, Dr. Mussat looked at me and decided what to do, how it would be done, pictures, the quote in a folder with ALL the info I need and only requested I call her if I change my mind. I am now implant free, medication free and pain free! She is the most amazing Dr. inside out!!

Implant Removal

After living with a leaky valve in my implant and being extremely ill for close to a year I landed at Dr. Mussat's office and I could not have made a better decision. Many woman suffering from breast implant illness are misdiagnosed with other diseases that have similar symptoms and have been repeatedly told their breast implants are not causing their symptoms. Some women will go on to develop serious diseases because their breast implants are not removed in time. Don’t waste your time on misdiagnoses. Dr. Mussat will be honest with you and give you the best treatment possible. Proper removal of your breast implants as quickly as possible is the most important step to your recovery. Dr. Mussat removed my implants with the En Bloc method (in a manner which does not contaminate you) and with a Total Capsulectomy, and also a lift. The day after surgery I felt unbelievably better! The clearest mindset I have had in 10 years. I was finally medication free!! Thank you to Dr. Florence Mussat.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon