Breast Lipofilling for Lumpectomy Site and Overall Look - Chicago, IL

Excited to share my experience with Dr. Kim. I...

Excited to share my experience with Dr. Kim. I needed to fix lumpectomy breast which after radiation was smaller and slumped in. I wanted least invasive surgery so Dr. Kim and I chose "Lipofilling" (taking stomach fat and insert in breast to fill in the slumped area and overall create a more symmetrical look to good breast while also lipo-suctioning fat out of good boob to improve overall symmetry. To achieve overall symmetry, I really needed a breast reduction on good breast but I did not want the scars from a breast reduction. I look great! Thank you Dr. Kim! I interviewed 3 plastic surgeons before deciding on Dr. Kim.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim offered solutions for me since I wanted least invasive surgery. Every doctor told me that to achieve symmetry on a radiated lumpectomy breast, I not only had to have a breast reduction and lift on my good breast (which meant scars) but also needed to somehow fix the slumped area of my radiated breast and overall apperance that was smaller than good breast. Since I wanted least invasive surgery and did not want to touch a perfectly good breast, Doctor Kim really gave me good choices which other plastic surgeons did not give me. I went with Lipofilling on radiated Lumpectomy Breast and on Good Breast we went with Liposuctioning some fat out of my good breast. This is not as good as a breast reduction but still closer to a symmetrical look for my overall appearance. I am Very happy with Dr. Kim and my results.