New Twins in Time for Wedding!! Chicago, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

First of all my doctor was amazing through out the...

First of all my doctor was amazing through out the entire process! I am 5'4 120 lbs 32a due to me beingso petite we decided on 350cc smooth round moderate plus profile...which gave me a full c cup!

My surgery went great woke up feeling pressure but not really in pain. I got very nauseous the day after my surgery we decided it was due to the pain meds. I wasn't in any pain so I just stopped taking them. Since then I felt great...never any pain really just pressure the first couple of days. If i knew it was this easy i would of done it a lot sooner.

I love the results and have no regrets! Even better for the first time trying on wedding dresses...i founda perfect fit no alterations needed ????

Dr Christopoulos is amazing! I would recommend her to anyone in the Chicago area. From the very first meeting she was very informative and answered all of my questions. She has a wonderful bedside manner. She definitely made me feel comfortable from the consultation to the follow up appointments.