Couldn't Be Happier! - Chicago, IL

I am so happy I finally did it! I really feel like...

I am so happy I finally did it! I really feel like a new person! Dr. Truong and staff went above and beyond expectations. If you're on the fence don't wait any longer! From all the reviews I've read here before my procedure, the common thread was finding the right doctor. I knew Dr. Truong was the doctor for me when I met him---listens to what you want and gives you feedback. As for the procedure, I thought it might be more painful than it actually was. After I woke up from anesthesia, it felt like I worked out too hard. My implants are under the muscle. It's now 7 days post-op and it is still a bit difficult to sit up but I am starting to exercise and get back to normal life again. My only regret is that I didn't get this done 10 years ago! Photo below is 7 days post-op, still some swelling---but look great. I'm so happy I finally went for it!

More info I forgot to add!

They are 425cc on each side, high profile---Mentor round. So, so happy!

Here's a before photo.

A before photo for comparison.

3 weeks post-op.

3 Weeks Post-Op. Started Doing exercises 1 week ago.
Chicago General Surgeon

Superb bed-side manner and follow-up. I would give more than 5 stars if it was an option!