I'm So Glad I Waited for Dr. Weisman - Chicago, IL

I had a breast augmentation and lift. The...

I had a breast augmentation and lift. The procedure was all explained to me regarding what to expect after surgery. He also told me about the choices of placement, size, etc. I trust his expertise; therefore I put my breast in his hands and he worked his magic. I am extremely happy with it all. Thank you.

TT and BB Lift

OMG!!! I finally did it! After losing 130 pounds, I finally had all that excess skin removed from my tummy and got myself a really nice butt. I am so excited. I will always turn to Dr. Wiesman for I trust him completely and he is awesome. I showed him pictures and he gave me what I wanted.
For those of you who have done it yet, well know that it is fully worth it and know that it is no walk in the park. There will be a lot of pain. Just remember to get up and walk as much as possible and have lots of help close by.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

He explained everything, made suggestions, and best of all waited for me. : ) He is caring, compassionate and I look amazing. I'm so incredibly happy with my new look. His staff is just as WONDERFUL!!! I look forward to seeing him for future dates. Thank you so much Dr. Irv, Audrey and staff.