Finally Doing It, So Excited!!! - Chicago, IL

I'm a 40 yr old mom of three beautiful girls...

I'm a 40 yr old mom of three beautiful girls between ages of 10 and 15. I've been wanting and researching getting a BA for a few years. I went to three consultations and fell in love with the third Dr. I knew right away he was the one I wanted. The day after my consultation, I called to schedule surgery. I go in for my second meeting with him tomorrow, which is to go over sizing. Next week I have my pre-op appt to go over any last questions, finalize sizing, how to prepare for surgery, and get my prescriptions. Then surgery is scheduled for Thursday 6/16. I am soooo excited!!! I'm 5'7", 145lbs, and currently a 34/36 deflated B. I'm hoping for a full C or small D. I've been obsessed with reading reviews and looking at pictures on here so thought I'd share my journey! Will continue to update as things progress:)

2/3 days post op

Getting better every day!

I went in this morning to get all the gauze changed. And while the drain still stays in another week, today is the first day I can really say I'm feeling ok. My PS and his staff have gone above and beyond all expectations, calling to check on me multiple times a day. I was given his personal cell number and told not to hesitate calling any time of day no matter what the question is. My left side is riding a little high but starting to soften a little. My right side is riding a bit higher than the left, a bit harder, and feeling some numbness but told these are all normal changes to expect. I have some bruising and the slightest bit of pain where the drain is on the right side but nothing pain meds can't get me through :)

New pics

Can't wait for them to drop! But in better news, I found out I get the drain removed in 4 days, Sunday can't come fast enough!!!!

6 week update

So it's now 6 weeks post op. This journey has been nothing I expected it to be because of my complication immediately following my ba. The right side, which I had the hematoma removal and drain on, is still much behind my left but slowly catching up. I still have to be careful to not overdue it on my right side. Through it all though, I still have no regrets with getting it done! I'm always in the mirror admiring them, absolutely love them! Haven't posted in a while so sharing my progress pics from the last few weeks.

Rest of 6 week update pics

Oops, accidentally hit post before I added all my new pics!