Excellent Results - Chicago, IL

I am extremely happy with my breast augmentation....

I am extremely happy with my breast augmentation. I sought a surgeon with lots of experience who would produce natural results, and I got just that with Dr. Mustoe. The entire experience, from the initial consult to the surgery to follow-up appointments, was seamless. Dr. Mustoe and everyone else involved made me feel extremely comfortable. Moreover, Dr. Mustoe is super responsive to emails, so if I had small questions along the way and didn't want to bother with a full phone call, I could just email them over and would receive a helpful response quickly. The recovery wasn't painless (no one would expect it to be), but I don't think it could have been any better than what it was (at least as compared to what others have reported online...seems like my recovery period was a lot faster than most). Everything looks natural and I feel very comfortable in my new body one month out. If you're looking for a great PS, go to Dr. Mustoe. I recommend him wholeheartedly.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon