Breast Aug 450cc, Silicone, High-profile. Before 34A and After Surgery 34DD.

I had a breast augmentation on July 3rd 2013...

I had a breast augmentation on July 3rd 2013 performed by Dr. Horn. My recovery was pretty straight forward with minimal pain and mainly uncomfortable. I started driving at 10-days post opt. I took 1 month off of work and I started light cardio (elliptical and bike) at 2-weeks post opt. I started running 6-weeks post-opt. Initially, I hated the box look of my breast, but with dedicated massaging, they looked less box-like and more like breast. I religiously wore sports bras for 7-months.

I am now over 8-months post opt. I don't have much time to massage my breast, so they are still hard. The upper is much harder than the lower area. I started wearing underwire bras 1-month ago. My back is always sore, which is the only downfall about having big breast. Aside from that, I'm very happy with my results. In the future I would like to replace my breast with memory gel material instead of silicone.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horn was a good doctor to me, despite all the negative reviews I've read about him. His personality needs some work. I spent more time bonding with his patient coordinator than with him. The front desk staff aren't the most competent. Overall, I'm happy with my results.