23 y/o 400cc Silicone Submuscular Implants - Chicago, IL

Having never had any type of plastic surgery...

Having never had any type of plastic surgery prior, I was unsure of what to expect. Not only was Dr. Szczerba extremely personable, informative, and professional, but his staff was equally as amazing. My breast augmentation went fantastic and almost 6 months later I could not be happier! Dr. Szczerba explained every step of the process in detail and worked with me to decide what type of implant was appropriate for my body and would give me the look I desired. Following surgery he himself called to check on me as well as his supportive staff. I will continue to use him and his staff for any of my cosmetic needs and I would definitely recommend others do so as well.

Before Surgery

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Szczerba is extremely personable and thorough. He took the time to explain every step of the process and worked with me to help me decide which implants would work best for my body. Extremely good bedside manner.