38 Yo Mom of 3 Breast Fed Cuties - Chicago, IL

I met with Dr. David Shifrin in March for a BA...

I met with Dr. David Shifrin in March for a BA consultation. I felt very comfortable with him immediately, he seems very down to earth and confident (which is a must when searching for perfection). He gave me his background (which I already knew of because of my extensive research on finding the best PS). When he did his exam he told me everything I was hoping to hear as far as the look I wanted. As soon as I left I wanted to call them from the car and schedule right away lol. I've scheduled all of my appointments a couple weeks ago and am waiting patiently but am so anxious, nervous, excited all at the same time! I'm Trying to get everything I may need in order but have no idea what I will need for after surgery, if anyone one has any good advise on products please let me know.

Today is the day!

I'm getting ready to get going to the surgery center and maaaaaaaaaaaan I am nervous! I'm scheduled to be there at 2:00 and then get some hydration (iv) in me. I haven had anything in my system since 9:00 last night and I'm not even hungry or thirsty (probably because I'm anxious and excited) wish me luck! I'll post pics when I'm done

12 hours post-op and I feel great! A little sore but great! Submuscular, 440cc Sientra, smooth round, moderate plus.

Day 2 post-op

Swollen, still just sore. I hate sleeping on my back :(

Day 8 post-op

Still swollen but looking nice

12 week update

Oooooooooomg! I couldn't be anymore please! Dr. Shifrin did an UNBELIEVABLE job! He is truly a master surgeon! I am soooooooo happy with how everything has turned out. He has superseded my expectations. I'm going to post more of my own pics but these I pulled from his website to show my side by side before and afters.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon