300 Cc, 25 Yo, 5'5'' 114 Lbs Breast Fed 1 - Chicago, IL

Wanted to get BA after breastfeeding my child to...

Wanted to get BA after breastfeeding my child to restore volume however I still desired a natural looking result. I received 300 cc silicone, under the muscle via periareolar incision. I also had a mini left and lipo on left breast to attempt to correct some of the asymmetry. Started out with a small B and am now a large C cup. I had an excellent experience overall and I'm seriously in awe of the fact that my breasts could even look this way, given my starting point.

300 Cc, 25 Yo, 5'5'' 114 Lbs Breast Fed 1 - Chicago, IL

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Placik was extremely friendly. Within moments of speaking with him it was clear how experienced and knowledgeable he was. He immediately was able to understand exactly what I was looking for and did an excellent job of educating me on what to expect and thoroughly answered all my questions. I visited 4 other surgeons in my own state before deciding to drive the few extra hours to see Dr. Placik, which I am very thankful that I did.