30 Years Old. 3 Kids. Small A Cup. 365CC Inspira Unders.

Let me start with my basic info. 30 years old 125...

Let me start with my basic info.
30 years old
125 lbs.
5'4"
3 kids, all breast fed (for 3 months, 9 months, and 11 months)
starting out A cup (if that's what you want to call it)
BWD: 12-12.5
Op Date: 10-13-16 = 365cc Natrelle Inspira SRF

I had my procedure done 4 days ago. I spent several weeks researching (stalking?) on RealSelf. I decided to go ahead and document my progress, but first I want to go back and start from the beginning.

I've always been extremely self conscious about my flat chest. As a teenager I kept waiting....and waiting...and nothing ever came. Even while nursing I was only a small B cup (and that left stretch marks on my itty bitty boobs!!! ugh!) I have always wanted an augmentation but never took my desires too seriously until recently. Knowing i am done having kids, and also having all of my kids in school is what made me think about *actually* doing it. My husband thinks I am perfect the way I am, but is also very supportive.

I started my journey to find my Dr. And let me tell you...that is a process all its own. I went to two consultations. The first Dr. was horrible. Which scared me because I had done loads of research and thought I would really like him. You can really tell when you don't feel comfortable with a dr...you know he /she isn't *the one* My second consultation with a different dr. went great. I couldn't believe I had found such a caring person who listened to what I had to say. (huge difference from the 1st dr.) I liked him so much I scheduled and put a down payment for my procedure. A few short weeks later...and here I am. Post op for 4 days now.

The first 7 photos are pre op. Very flat, stretch marks.
Last 5 photos are post op day 1