Soon to Be Shifrin Doll - Chicago, IL

I've been stalking this site for years. I finally...

I've been stalking this site for years. I finally decided to get up and go forth with getting my surgery. I have a three year old daughter and she messed my body up ????. I'm getting a Brazilian butt lift on June 7. I'm so nervous but so excited. I didn't want anything dramatic because I already have a little but and A LOT of hips. I want it to be more natural BUT still noticeable. My surgery is already paid in full. I'be picked up my prescriptions, got my labs done and started gathering the necessities for after surgery. Does anyone who has been to Dr. Shifrin have any advice for a newbie like me?

wish pics

These are my wish pics. I have always had big hips so I feel as if I may have a chance of getting close to these pics. I'm getting Lipo to my stomach, my sides and back. I'm going to bring in a collage of my top three pictures on the day of my surgery so that he has an idea of how I want to look. I also included a picture of the booty buddy I purchased as well. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time lol. I'll upload a picture of my body too. Maybe next weekend.

QUESTION! Please help

So my BBL is literally in a little less than six days. I'm trying to order last minute things but I have a question. I'm about to order my abdominal board now but do I need the Lipo foam sheets as well? What exactly do these two do and how soon after surgery can I wear them? These are the last two things I have to order. Reality is starting to set in now.

It's getting closer

Omg I'm soooo nervous. I officially have everything I need. My last day of work is on Monday. I will find out Monday exactly what time I have to be at the Mokena location. Prayers going up. See you guys soon.

I made it to the other side

Get ladies. Just wanted to give a brief update. I'm an official Shifrin doll. I'm not going to lie. I'm in soooo much pain. I definitely see results in my butt though. Shifrin and his team were wonderful and I was treated so good. I'm glad I chose him as my doctor. I'll be back with pics and a more detailed update. I'm going to sleep now. Ttyl

Just a glimpse

Hey guys. I just wanted to give you guys a glimpse. I'm still in so much pain but I love my results. I basically have NO waist lbs. I will do a longer update with before and after pictures as soon as this pain subsides. I promise. Talk to you guys soon.

Picture update

My very long and detailed update deleted and I don't feel like writing it again right now. I'll write it again on my laptop before tomorrow night. Sorry ladies but here are some pics

Another picture

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Had my consultation and Pre-op at the Lake Shore Dr location. I'm getting a Brazilian butt lift in June by Shifrin. The staff was very informative and helpful. Can't wait to actually become a Shifrin doll.