Love Love Love my New Body! - Dr. Shifrin Made It Happen! - Chicago, IL

I had a BBL along with lipo to my stomach and...

I had a BBL along with lipo to my stomach and inner thighs. I am 4 weeks post-op and I'm loving my new body. My belly is flat, love handles - gone, my inner thighs are not rubbing any longer and my booty looks AAAH-MAZING - according to my boyfriend =) – I now have CURVES. I find myself spending so much time looking at myself in the mirror and I just can't believe I'm looking at MY body lol

I wanted that "D.R." body but refused to leave the country. I just didn’t want to deal with possible complications, uncomfortable plane ride home, etc. so I set out to get the best doctor in Chicago to make it happen and that's when I found Dr. Shifrin. I felt confident with my decision to have my procedure done with him here in Chicago, I would get the results I wanted and most importantly give my family and myself peace of mind on my overall safety, because you really can’t put a price on that. He surpassed my expectations and I'm so happy I chose Dr. Shifrin. He and his staff made me feel really comfortable.

If someone were to ask me, would I go through this entire process again? My answer would be YES. Even though, there were moments when I was uncomfortable during my healing process, the outcome on how I look and feel about myself right now totally outweighs everything. I would, without a doubt recommend him to my friends and family.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon