Brazilian Butt Augmentation with Dr. Placik - Chicago, IL

I went to see Dr. Placik for a consultation on...

I went to see Dr. Placik for a consultation on Butt Augmentation with Fat Grafting. I was impressed with his knowlege of the procedure and with all his before and after photos. He explained the procedure in detail and I scheduled for the procedure the same day. I will review again once I am healed with my procedure.

Tomorrows my Procedure!!!

So I had time to take some photos at home to have some before photos to reference. I will post them. I filled out all ofmy consents from Dr. Placik's office and filled my prescriptions. The surgical center where I'm having my procedure called me today and went over my instructions for tonight and where and what time to be tomorrow morning. my surgery is scheduled for 5 hours. I think I am ready I have bought my Boppy pillow that I hear helps with sitting when placed under the thighs. I havent heard of anything else that helps post surgery to help not sit on your butt. I want to try to make sure I dont loose fat by sitting on my butt after surgery. If anyone else has any ideas for after surgery please let me know!!!

Surgery day!!!

So I'm at home now after my surgery, feeling good not as bad as I thought it would be. I think he injected about 1000 cc into each side and I have a drain. Super tired now ill try to post again soon

Can't wait to take a shower!

Feeling a lot better today. I think I remember Dr. Placik saying he got out around 2800 cc but ill find out for sure when I go in tomorrow for my appointment. I gotta say I'm feeling better than I thought I would and the staff have been super nice too. They have called to check on me to make sure I'm drinking enough fluids. I get to take this garment off tomorrow and finally take a shower. The nurse said I'm not able to take anything off until they see me first. Ill try to take a picture tomorrow after I come back from my appointment! Praying it looks good!!!

Post Op Appointment

Today was my first appointment after surgery at Dr. Placik's office. I am still not sitting down,I just try to stay on my stomach or sides. when I get in the car my husband lays me down in mt stomach in the back seat. I havent been drinking enough fluids they told me when I went in today so I'm working on that. I asked them to take a picture before they put my garment back on so i will post it. I think I look AWESOME so far my husband said it looks better then we thought it would. he really did a great job on my waist! I have always had a straight boys body and now I have curves!!! yayyyyy. I'm trying not to get too excited because from reading a lot of the posts on here I know I will lose some but I'm so happy. Let me know what you think so far. I will post some photos once I can get some of this marker off.

Best plastic surgeon in Chicago!

I am about 2 weeks out of surgery now and I'm feeling great! I cant believe what a difference in the size of my waist and thighs already and I'm still swollen!!!. Dr. Placik is definitely a master at BBL. I had an appointment today and everything is going well they said. I'm a little sore at my liposuction sites still but I expected that. When I was in today I met 2 other patients who had BBL by Dr. Placik and they looked awesome too. I've been sitting on my boppy pillow still. anyone have any other ideas to keep this fat on my booty.

New Photos!!

Going back for more! Having my Breasts Implants exchanged with Dr. Placik

I'm so pleased with how my Brazilian Buttock Augmentation turned out that I am going back to Dr. Placik to exchange my breast implants from saline to Silicone and go smaller. I'll make a new review and let you all know how it goes! If any one has had breast implant exchange with Dr. Placik please lket me know how it turned out and if it was as less painful or the same as the first time you had implants.

3 month Photos!!!

3 month UPDATE!!!

I have put all my photos on a side by side frame so that everyone can see the Before, 2 week post op then the 3 month post op photos. I think in my opinion that most of my fat has stayed and all of my swelling has gone. I'm soooooo happy with my results! I'm definitely glad I went with Dr. Placik. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask her is a link to my you tube video if you would like to watch

8 month follow up

it has now been 8 months since my butt augmentation and I an say I don't think I have lost any volume since my 3 month photos. I am really happy with my results. Dr. Placik did a phenomenal job and I think anyone looking to get this procedure should consider coming to see him for a consultation before scheduling with anyone else.

Video of before and after at 3 month mark

3 mo. before and after photos
0:30
This is a video of a side by side before and after at the 3 month mark after surgery of my Brazilian Butt Augmentation procedure with Dr. Otto Placik in Chicago.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Placik was very nice and easy to talk to when I went for my consultation. He explained the whole procedure to me and even marked out areas on me with a marker so that when I got home I could show my husband and explain without forgetting what he told me.