Bbl with Dr. Shifrin - Chicago, IL

Hello everyone. It's been a long time since I been...

Hello everyone. It's been a long time since I been on and I apologize. I have a page already but under a different dr. So I have a new page with the correct Dr. I went to. I will upload my before and after photos of my bbl with dr. Shifrin. Yes!!! He is the best dr. In Chicago and I strongly recommend him. After I upload my photos, I will write on the experience.

Before picsy

Before the surgery

In dr.shifrin office before the surgery

Before pics

Surgery prep

This is the day of surgury. 7/7/15. The waiting time to go into surgery was really long but that gave me time to pray that I make it out of surgery and I wouldn't want my dr. To rush my surgery so I had no complaints!

Same day surgery

Soooo..right after surgery....the pain is a B***.. it felt like I got hit by a bus in the street and no one helped me..the pain is unbearable.. if I had to do it way!!!.... but then again, I love my curves so...yea I'm thinking about round 2...LISTEN..THIS IS THE FIRST DAY..DO NOT EXPECT TO SEE RESULTS RIGHT AFTER..I see alot of comments talking about u don't see anything and it's only been 2 days... your butt had to drop...or...u simply did not choose dr. Shifrin :)

July 10. 3 days after

This is 3 days after my surgery. On July 10. Ladies, you really need help around the house. And you are very emotional going through this. Especially when your so use to doing things on your own... now if this is u everyday..then I'm sure this just painful

July 16

9 days after surgery. .Fyi..I was back at work after a week of my surgery. .still in pain but I had to make my money...I'm very swollen in these photos.. yes I still have the rolls on my back, hate them but my doctor did let me know he would not get ALL THE fat out but will get as much as to the American limit.. so if u don't want to see thoswhat rolls, I suggest u work out before and after the surgery. .. I was expecting them.. so I need to work out to get them off or another day in paradise on the table..

A month and a half out

August 15.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shifrin is a great doctor. He will answer all your question and most of all he is honest and patience. He's has a great sense of humor and his employees are very great. I love Adrian, she is very nice and sweet.