Bbl and 2 bbl revisions with a tt and 1 tt revisions and im still unhappy! - Chicago, IL

I'm so upset about my bbl I'm lost fr words! I...

I'm so upset about my bbl I'm lost fr words! I went in with no butt came out with a shelf! I'm super wide flat on the bottom I have rolls on my back and sides paid for lipo, I have dents in my ass my thighs its just a disaster! I hope he be able to fix this or refund me! No pictures its just that bad.

bbl

Spoke with my Dr. Today and he said it looks good so I guess I'll wait it out and see the outcome. Dr knows best so we will see.

no results yet!

Its been 12 days since my bbl with lipo and I still Dont see any results! My stomach is still big my back has rolls my butt still flat on ghd bottom and Im still not shaping out . I watch what I eat so that can't be the problem I haven't sit down on my butt yet not even to use the bathroom. What am I doing wrong.I. Seeing other people post 5 day results and I'm at day 12 and still none. My guy telling everyone my butg still fFlatt and that I basically waisted $8500 for nothing. Idk I would post pictures but I'm ashamed of them .

Severe Itching!!!!

I am 2 months pos opp and everywhere i had lypo at is itching like crazy! The itching on my back is so severe that i use instruments to scratch it. What can i use for the itching and how long will this last?

15 weeks post opp

Scheduled my revision and tt for March 9th

Before bbl photoes

Here are pictures of me before my bbl

after bbl photos

Photos

Tummy tuck and bbl revision

Im on a count down for my surgery. I get it in approximately 8 days... Im so scared! im just hoping everything goes well and be up to my standards. I want a gigantic ass, round hips and a flat tummy! Im praying this goes the way i want it.

day of my surgery

Up getting my kids ready for school got to be at the hospital at 10:30am dont leave until 4:15 im starving cant have no water and most of all im scared to death. Pray for me.

surgery was a success

My surgery went longer than it was supposed to . I went in at noon didn't leave til 7:30pm but it was successful. I have 2 drains in my belly,an even bigger butt i think im gone be glad this go round. Everything looks great especially with my tiny waist

3 day post opp. tt bbl revision

My bleeding is slowing down down but still in pain.

day 4) first post opp visit with Shifrian

SORE,SORE,SORE ASL! SEEN DR. SHIFRIAN TODAY AND I GOT ONE OF MY DRAINS REMOVED, VERY PAINFUL TO ME. I GET THE OTHER ONE OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY NEXT FRIDAY 3/20. OTHER THAN THAT ,PROGRESSING GOOD.

one week post opp.

Im swollen everywhere !

I THINK I HAVE AN INFECTION

I have a temperature of 100.4 out of nowhere,im pissed!

feeling better

No temperature or chills since early am im glad. Im moving around again (slowly) i missed my birthday yesterday i hope i continue to progress.

Draining

Im 12 days post opp and im still draining. 70cc's every 12hrs is this normal?

SEVERE ITCHING WHEN MY BODY GET HOT OR SWEAT

ITS BEEN 3 1/2 MONTHS SINCE MY TT AND BBL REVISION AND WHEN MY BODY GETS HOT OR IF I SWEAT,EVERYWHERE I HAD SURGERY AT IT SO SEVERELY THAT I HAVE TO GET NAKED AND TALE A COLD SHOWER OR JUST LAY DOWN AND RELAX UNTIL IT PASSES! IS THIS NORMAL AND WHEN WILL IT END, BECAUSE I CANT WORK OUT DUE TO THIS.

Going for a bigger butt!

Its been 4 months since my surgery and im ok with my butt ,but it still not big enough. Im going in at the end of the year to have another revision done on my butt along with my breat lift.

Need a dr to produce roundness not wideness! I just give up!

Just had my 3rd bbl revision and lypo of my tt again and i guess this is just not the dr that can give me what im looking for. Im so tired of getting cut on and being disappointed when its over! I cry ofton about this and he has tried to redo it but he just can't get it right! I tell him exactly what i want and he does what he thinks i want my tt has my tummy big on one side he said he would fix it but didnt. I would post more pictures but im so sad with everthing that it is mentally disturbing me... I dont go out anymore because im tired of people telling me i dont look like i had anything done and i feel as if i waisted $17,000 for me to not look like i want! I should be able to enjoy flaunting my body vut in stead i keep it covered and stay to myself. Shifrin said to wait out my 3 month and see if i like it but from the looks of it i doubt it he made my backside right back wide from the first surgery. I don't know what to do from this point!

5 months post op

I'm kind of OK with my results...if he can just get the bottom butt to match with the top I'll be happy. Other than that I'm thinking about getting a breast lift.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon