35, 4 Kids and Fabulous - Chicago, IL

My motivation to get a bbl was my fat back and...

My motivation to get a bbl was my fat back and square butt. I had been unhappy ???? and sad to say insecure for many years. I am a beautiful spirit but I just didn't like my body. Dr. Memar changed all of that when he performed my bbl with fat transfer and left me with astounding results. Not only did he change my appearance, he also changed the way that I feel about myself. I am in tears ???? now because I really appreciate what he has done for me. This is the second procedure that he has done on me and my only complaint is the discomfort from the fat being injected. I know have a bubble butt. ???? Dr. Memar if you are reading this review, I love you and your staff and thank you for being so understanding and kind. ???? I will represent you well. Hey, Lisa ( the awesome surgical assistant). ???? I will post more pics soon.

More before and after pics

More before and after pics.

Post pics

More post pics

1 week

It's been one week since my bbl with fat transfer from my back and sides.
Dr. Omeed Memar

My doctor is a life changer, a motivator, a realist, kind, a gentleman, honest, caring, dependable, and best of all my doctor.