33 Years Old 3 Kids, Married and Much Needed BBL - Chicago, IL

Im nervous and excited at the same time :) i...

Im nervous and excited at the same time :) i finally made my deposit today and I plan to pay on monthly. im just hoping for the best results and to finally feel complete! some people dont understand plastic surgery and I admit at first I didnt but after years of feeling like something was missing I finally get it!!!

Getting Closer ????????

So I'm getting closer to my March 17th date a little over three months and I'm excited and nervous at the same time. My mind keeps going a hundred miles an hour with what if's...like will the surgery stick, will I look like I dreamed,is this a selfish decision or waste of hard earned money?!? But I have decided you ONLY live once so hell why not do what makes you happy!! So I have lost about 20 pounds looking to lose another 20 so I can come out of surgery RIGHT! ????

About 6 more weeks ladies!!!

So I'm getting closer to BBL day ???? my pre op is March 6th surgery is the 17th I have lost about 25 pounds looking to lose 20 more. I'm more excited then nervous. I have been driving myself with the possibility if it doesn't come out the way I vision. So I'm just working on being hopeful, staying healthyand positive. And looking forward to the summer time ???? !! Is there anything or a list that any of you ladies suggest I.E body pillows etc...to make recovery more comfortable?

About 2 weeks away????!!!!

I love this forum it's a great source of support and info. The closer I get to my surgery I find myself wondering if I made the right decision???? I have seen a lot of women saying they were not happy with there results. I don't know about anyone else but for me this is a large amount of money. And my biggest fear is that I don't have the results I want then it's been all for nothing. I know my mind is totally in OVER drive. But I can't help it! And I been on here for months and for the first time last night I saw 2 patients that weren't pleased with there results from my doctor so I think I'm just freaking???? sorry for the long rant ladies.

Pre op DONE????

Had my pre-op and bloodwork Friday! Asked a ton of questions and got a ton of answers so I'm ready to GO! I'm going to post some before pics this week and hit ya with some after pics next week. Nervous but ready to be on the road to recovery and go shopping.

Before pics less than a week before transformation :)))

on my way to the other side????

Surgery starts at 6:30am I'm nervous, scared and full of emotions. I just Pray everything goes well. I will try and update you ladies as soon as I can. Thanks for ALL your support, advice and pics! See you ladies on the other side :)

I wasn't ready

I just wanted you ladies to know I was alive. This pain is NO joke...not to mention I was at the surgery center longer due to by blood pressure dropping among other things. I honestly haven't had the choice to look at my caboose yet. I feel like sh*! I will update u guys with pics and more as soon as I physically can.

After...I will try and post more ladies sorry harder than I thought

laying on pillows

After

I hope it plumps up a little more

Feeling better :)

I'm feeling so much better thank God! These last couple of days have been hell! Not being able to sleep, no appetite and not being able to go to the bathroom by myself. However today I feel so much better :) I folded laundry, fixed my own breakfast and I haven't cursed anyone out yet! So I say....so far so good.

I'm back :) Journey 2

Hey ladies! I hope everyone is well. Got caught up with life but I'm well all healed now thinking about a TT before the holidays and I'm done lol! This journey has been a long on but glad I'm able to share it with you guys. Reading and seeing some of your results help and motivate me.

All healed

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

He is the BOMB.com I can't say enough good things. From start to finish. He is super personable I never felt rushed or like another number. He was realistic with me and he delivered.