Finally Got That Booty Right - Chicago, IL

Really need this procedure done I weigh 210 my son...

Really need this procedure done I weigh 210 my son is 9 & is fighting cancer he is doing very well, didn't have time for myself all of me was focused on him, still is (crying) but let my self go just want my body back & feel beautiful again!! Never had time to cook ate fast food all day everyday, want me back

Shorty got ah big butt oh yea!!!

I feel new & improved booty looks good stomach smaller can't tell me nothing lol I feel great ladies...

Feel Improved

Sorry ladies know u was wondering what happen but I was sore as hell couldn't move for a while I don't see how u ladies get up the next day & take pics and all of that I was in so much pain but everything is good!!!

1 week post op

I see a big difference still see dents a little bit, still sore & in pain can't hardly stand or move but IM TEAM SHIFRIN ALL DAY!! He is the best in Chicago!!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

He is a great Doctor & very good at what he do. He seem a little shallow but know what u want, I didn't get much out my consultation but a lot out my results, everybody gets they own experience that was mine.