26 Year Old Woman No Kids - Chicago, IL

I'm about to have my consultation for my bbl on...

I'm about to have my consultation for my bbl on Wednesday with the liposuction and cosmetic surgery institute. I'm already a curvy girl but I really want my butt to be more plump and I want alot of fat removed from my thighs. I was just wondering if my ass will be hard after...I don't want it to be all hard and lumpy and some pics I've seen look that way

liposuction and fat transfer

I just got back home to chicago from Bogota Columbia. I was there for 10 days and had liposuction of my thighs, inner knees, stomach, and back. And a fat transfer to my butt and upper lip.

11 days post op

I feel sore and very hard and lumpy but my doctor said its normal and im healing fine. My bruising has gone down dramatically but im still sooooo lumpy and swollen and hard. My stomach is alot smaller then it was despite the fact that its very swollen and hard. Im hoping the massages im giving myself bring down the swelling and soften the skin a lilttle faster.

11 days post op

I dont like that im soo lumpy but I have lost a few inches and almost 15 pounds of fat. My butt doesnt look as big as I want but im hoping it will look bigger once the swelling from my back and stomach goes down. My doctor said that if I wouldnt have transfered fat to my butt it would look wayy smaller after all the liposuctuon so im glad I did the transfer. Im definitely going back to columbia when I fully heal for a second round of lipo and fat transfer. I want my but wayyy bigger lol.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

He was a very kind man with great bedside manner and answered all my question very quickly.