24 Years Old No Kids with Already Curvy Body but Not How I Want It - Chicago, IL

Hello Real Self Ladies, I am considering getting a...

Hello Real Self Ladies, I am considering getting a BBL done BECAUSE I feel like I won't be able to acquire the looks I want to in the gym. If there is any one that has knowledge on being curvy before a bbl I would like to see your pictures and after if you had procedure done. I want to know if I really need one I just don't like the way my butt is shaped I wish it were more round. Also I live near Chicago so if anyone knows of good plastic surgeons in Chicago area would greatly appreciate it. Also i plan on having kids soon but not sure if it would be a good idea after I get a bbl would it mess my body back up? Thank you

Where is the RS Support?

I notice a lot of the girls that post disappear after they have there surgery and some never upload pictures. This is disappointing because some of use, (myself) like to imagine if that is what our body will look like after or just to get an idea. I haven't received any input on my blogs yet and its been a few days wondering where you guys are? I am considering traveling to Columbia and seeing Dr. Medina. I still have not settled in if this is something i want to do or i can achieve my looks through the gym. I am worried about traveling by myself to Columbia as well. I would consider FL but i read a story of Fisher burning of the girls here and i know he is a favorite. I believe it was him. If anyone has opinions on other FL or CO doctors would really appreciate it thank you (:

Tha

received my quote with Medina

I am considering going with Medina any one have any advice on her ? As well as the recovery house I don't think ima go through Medina but if you all have advice on that let me know this is the email she sent I have yet to out my deposit down. Thanks dolls

Hello, Dear

I think I can do a very good job to improve your figure, so you can be the best version of you.

After see your pictures I understand I can improve your body with the following interventions:

Liposuction on upper and lower back
Flanks
Waist
With or without lipoinjection to buttocks (bbl)

Price: US$3700.00

US$75.00 per night. 10 nights US$ 750

Transportation included:

Airport Pick up
Medical Check up
Bring you back to the airport
US$100.00

Total price: US$ 4550.00

Extras areas of liposuction are US$ 300 each one (YOU HAVE TO HAVE A PRIMARY LIPOSUCTION AREA).

Please read all the information.

Some dolls pics: http://www.tucirujana.com/dt_gallery/dolls/

YOUR QUOTE INCLUDED:

• HONORARY MEDICAL STAFF. (SURGEON, HELPERS, NURSES, MEDICAL CARE POSTSURGICAL, ANESTHESIOLOGY)

• SURGERY ROOM.

• SURGICAL EQUIPMENT.

• WASTE MATERIALS ROOM NO SPECIALIZED AND SPECIALIZED SURGERY.

• ANESTHESIOLOGY

• DISPOSABLES, DRUGS, AND RECOVERY ROOM.

• ROOM 24 HRS. (EXTRA DAYS ARE 200 DOLLARS)

• MONITORING AND CURES POSTOPERATIVELY.

• ONE POST SURGERY GARMENTS

• LABORATORY (CBC, GLYCEMIA, UREA, CREATININE, TGO, TGP, TP, TPT, HIV, HBSAG, HVC, BHCG, URINE) (ANY OTHER LABORATORY HAS TO BE PAY BY THE PATIENT)

• CARDIOVASCULAR EVALUATION. (ANY OTHER EVALUATION THE PATIENT HAS TO PAY IT)

• EKG

• X-RAY (ANY OTHER SPECIAL STUDY THE PATIENT HAS TO PAY IT)

IMPORTANT NOTE:

· The Administrative Process and balance of fees is due 48 hours before surgery.

· Price is in America dollars.

· To book a surgery date you have to make a US$300 not refundable deposit.

· Prices Guarantee only for 3 month.

· Any other test that is not list is extra.

· If you do have Diabetes, asthma cardiovascular pressure problems, smoke or has any other diseases bring an extra US$300.00 for an specialist evaluate and approve for surgery.

· The procedures will depend on your hemoglobin levels.

· Is important to have a good hemoglobin level to have your surgery done. Your Hemoglobin and levels has to be over12ml for one procedure, more than 13 g/ml for 2 procedures and more than 14mg/dl for 3 procedures.

· Is recommend to stay 14 days after surgery or more depend of the procedures.

· Take Iron pills 6 weeks before surgery. 2 weeks before stop all that contain Vitamin A and E.

· The U$ 300 deposit to secure the date of your surgery are not refundable in case of cancellation

· Must remain off work 3-4 weeks.

· If you don’t have a place to stay you can use a recovery house. The costs is 75 dollars a night all inclusive. Also we can coordinate transportation.

· Nonsurgical guest to stay at the recovery house is US$55 a day plus transportation.

· In case you need to stay extra night at the recovery house for your condition or after surgery cost US$75.

· The take home medication are not included in the quote. Costs approximately 250 dollars. Antibiotics, pain medications, proton pump inhibitors, vitamin C and Iron. Other medication than those has an extra cost.

· The lymphatic drainage massage should be performed, recommended are 10 massages. This has cost about 300 dollars. Massages are not included in the quote.

· It is mandatory for patients to buy insurance complications, the cost is between 150 dollars. Bring it in cash. Can get in the offices. The complication insurance cover extra hospitalization in case of complication, does not cover anything that is ambulatory

· . If you smoke you will have oxygen treatments (mandatory), at least 6 hours, each hour cost US$ 100.

· In order to get surgery you BIM has to be less than 33.

· A specific result it is promise in any case after surgery because everybody has a different body type.

· You may need others procedures to achieve your final look.

· If you broke your drain after you get out of the clinic, you have to pay US$25 dollars to replace it. It is not cover by complication insurance.

Medication after Surgery (cost US$250):

· BANEOCIN UNGUENTO OR BIAFINE

Dra. Tania Medina De García

Cirujana Plástica, Reconstructi

wish pics

What supplies are needed before sx?

Just curious i know plenty of ladies post their miles but what is everything that you need before traveling to DR? Talk to pcp about meds? What to inform my doctor in the USA, what supplies to bring? what to do when buying passport and what to do about when flying back to usa on place? wheel chair access? Thanks Dolls and Vets?

Procastinator and cant make my mind up

Between Baez, Yily, Robles, Medina. Medina seems to not do aggressive lipo. But Yily and Baez do.Any advice is appreciated

WISH PIC

Chiseled Lux

I am hoping i win one of the give aways for Chiseled Lux.