Occipital Nuerolgia Surgery Dr. Alghoul is Amazing!!!!! - Chicago, IL

Dr. Mohammed Alghoul is an amazing surgeon. I have...

Dr. Mohammed Alghoul is an amazing surgeon. I have suffered for 4-5 years with severe lightning bolt head pain in the back and side of my head. I would ice my head for hours a day and was on several medications which barely helped the pain. I have seen several doctors and no one could figure out what was the issue. I tried everything and nothing helped long term. Finally, after meeting with doctors at Northwestern, I was referred to Dr. Alghoul. It was confirmed that I had Occipital Nuerolgia. My occipital nerves were going crazy and shooting horrific pain in my head. Dr Alghoul is one of the few surgeons trained to remove the Occipital nerves. He was truly amazing and extremely professional. He took his time in our pre surgical meetings to explain the surgery. He was patient and very well educated on the issue. After seeing over 15 other doctors for this issue, Dr. Alghoul was the only one who knew how to handle my case and diagnosed it as Occipital Nuerolgia. I am thrilled to say the surgery has been a huge success. He Is an extremely skilled and meticulous surgeon. He changed my life. After the surgery he met with me several times to make sure I was okay and out of the woods as he would say. I can now run and chase my kids. I can do anything my kids want to do. I haven't grabbed an ice pack since the surgery. I am off almost all my medications and best of all, I am happier than I have been in years. Dr. Mohammed Alghoul is an amazing surgeon who changed my life!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Excellent!!!!! He is meticulous and an extremely skilled surgeon!