47 Year Old Female Suffering from Chronic Migraines, and TMJ - Chicago, IL

I have suffered from debilitating Chronic...

I have suffered from debilitating Chronic Migraines since the age of 5. I have had so many Doctors and Specialists I cannot count them. I usually have the horrible experience of getting a standard MRI followed by a bunch of different prescriptions. I have been on beta-backers, Blood Pressure medication, pain medication, anti-depressants or I JUST SUFFERED. I have lived with PAIN my whole life to the point in which I had NO QUALITY OF HEALTH or LIFE. After starting Dr.Weinzweig's the relief was notable after the second visit. His staff is incredibly warm, accommodating, and Jill who first took my call changed my life. Jill was exemplary in her help with referrals, questions and care. I love that I found Dr. Jeffrey Weinzweig. I am not Migraine free. I am in the middle of figuring out what my Migraine treatment will ultimately include. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I HAVE HOPE! Chronic illness is so hard, frustrating, depressing, and can be so hard to navigate. Dr. Weinzweig has provided me with other tools such as physical therapy, Specialist referrals, and a future program, tailored to ME. I will ALWAYS be a patient of Dr. Jeffrey Weinzweig, he has changed my life.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jeffrey Weinzweig was informative, a great listener and extremely helpful with all of my questions. He explained the Migraine program well and ALWAYS has a wonderful bed side manner! He is knowledgeable and more importantly, HE LISTENED TO ME! AWESOME!