Keeping my Youth - Chicago, IL

Dr. Mussat is the best and I would recommend her...

Dr. Mussat is the best and I would recommend her to everyone. Don't stop now pick up the phone and give her call and make your 1st appointment. I promise you will NOT be disappointed. I know many people that are VERY pleased with her work. I have had my ex-boyfriend go to her and he was very pleased with his results and remains contact. Come to find out he had his new girlfriend go to her as well. I would stop your search now and make your appointment, you have found the best of the BEST!

40 Year Old That Wants to Keep Her Youth

I have been going to Dr Mussat for 10 years now and I haven't aged a bit thanks to her. She has kept me looking like I am 30 years old. She is always on time, very professional and kind. She is exactly what I am looking for in a doctor. I would not go to anyone else! Stop reading and make your appointment now!

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mussat is very personable and makes you feel very comfortable. Great bedside manners. I wouldn't go to anyone else! She is always available when you need her. She provided a free two week touch up if need, who does that? Dr. Mussat does!