Botox + Halo Laser... Unbeatable Combination for my Face - Chicago, IL

Everyone is doing it and yet no one is talking.....

Everyone is doing it and yet no one is talking...

Everyone is doing it and yet no one is talking about it...at least many ladies under the age of 40. At 30, I feel no shame in declaring my Botox because my forehead is perfection. I am not sure why we have so many shameful Botox recipients running around the city. Ladies, your Botox isn’t a “secret” when I can tell you can’t frown. But you did just declare yourself a liar. But I digress...

Dr. Erickson is great… I trusted her initially because she has done intricate Mohs surgery for over a decade. Mohs accomplishes the skill of sparing the greatest amount of healthy tissue while eliminating skin cancer. Not only does she do dermatological facial surgeries, but she injects her own face! She looks great and not overdone, which allowed me to feel comfortable with the needle and botulism to my face.
I always thought of Botox as cheating and ruining our society because it perpetuated women to race for youth. Then I tried it and realized I liked the youth and the lack of the “mean girl” frown displayed in my brow line that reared its ugly head during my many hours of computer time and reading during graduate school.

I am a cautious recipient and Dr. Erickson understands my hesitation and only injects a low amount of units. I haven’t needed to return to increase the units but her hours are very accommodating and I know she can always see me if I decide I want more after the 7 days it takes to see results.
The Botox results were so great that my line free forehead pushed me to conquer my sun damage (likely from tanning bed use in late teens, gross.) I had a peel and Halo laser and I might now be obsessed with the fact that it is possible to have close to flawless skin.
You will never catch me looking like my face HAS been altered, but you will notice my glow and respect my honesty when I tell you everything I do!

Additionally, I purchased the GlowMinerals powder and an SPF 45 tinted moisturizer. I refuse to wear foundation and this combination is light enough NOT to give me anxiety that occurs when some makeup can feel mask like.
I will continue to see her to keep my skin healthy!

Before summer sun ( after a hydra facial with absolutely no make up ) and then a photo of sun damage from summer

Response to a comment
Quenby Erickson, DO, FAAD, FACMS

Kind, convenient, and know what they are doing!