56 Year Old Women. Lost 90 Pounds on my Own - Chicago, IL

I came in to Dr, Gutowski on a referral from David...

I came in to Dr, Gutowski on a referral from David Song. I was traveling from Maui and he saw me the same day. I needed more than a tummy tuck and I was told that he was the best. In three weeks he fit me in. I had a full body lift,thigh lift,tummy tuck and fat transfer to breasts. I am two sizes smaller and the results were off the charts. Dr. G and his wife Ellen who coordinates surgeries were hands on and always returned any phone calls or emails that day. I never waited in his office and he took the time to answer any questions. I have never felt so happy.

A few pictures of results

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gutowski was so passionate about his work. I felt safe and informed at all times. I had received all my before and aftercare instructions immediately. I had almost ten hours of surgery and walked out of surgery center that day. The recovery took awhile but the pain was manageable. The doctor answered all calls and emails personally. Amazing job!