32 Year Old, 2 Boys, Looking for Flatter Stomach with Bodyjet Liposuction and my Old Waistline Before Children - Chicago, IL

I am a mom of 2 and looking to the have the...

I am a mom of 2 and looking to the have the flatter stomach I use to have before my children. No matter how hard I work out, it seems like I cannot get back the waist line I used to have. I had a C-section with my last child. I was considering a BBL with the bodyjet liposuction, but my wonderful husband swears I don't need it. I am looking forward to my surgery the end of February and hopefully I will have the waistline that I used to have soon.

3 days post op

Dr. Ye was great made me feel really comfortable. Pain was tolerable. His staff was very helpful. It was weird being awake but I was happy I was. I only had about 450 cc of fat removed to help with my curves. I can tell a difference now and I am still really swollen. I did bruise and my stretch marks did swell. Overall I feel good on day 3. No pain medication today. I will update within two weeks with new picture.

1 week post op

I am still very swollen in the bottom, but my curves are definitely there.

Wearing a fitted shirt no waist trainer

Attached a picture with a shirt. The Lipo really helped with the projection of my booty. I guess I didn't need a BBL after all.

3 week Update

Side view before and after 3 week update

1 month two week update

Dr. Zhong Ye

Went in for consult and the doctor was suggesting a mini tuck to rid stretch marks, but I really don't care about those. I just want a flatter stomach.