27 Year-old Female with a Clenching Problem Seeking Botox Injections As a Treatment

Dr. Shaw is fantastic and his skill levels are...

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shaw is fantastic and his skill levels are extraordinary. I trust him completely. His procedure of injecting botox into the jaw muscles has helped my clenching-problems immensely, reduced the number of headaches I perceive and overall improved the look of my jaw line. I have been going to his office for over a year now on a regular basis and will continue to do so. His staff is also fantastic: reliable, efficient and very friendly. (same as above)