26 3 Kids Breast Augmentation - Chicago, IL

I am a mother of 3 kids under the age of 5. I have...

I am a mother of 3 kids under the age of 5. I have been breastfeeding for 5 years just finished a 4minths ago. I am going to get saline i think at this point in my life saline is the best way to go and once I am older I'll go with silicone later down the road. I have been to 3 different consultation. I have booked others which I have cancelled. I LOVE MY FIRST SURGEON I WENT TO. I am looking to get from my Sad B Cup to a big C small D . I am 5'6 130 .

Picked my doctor and type of implant

I have seen 4 other PS I am going to go with my first doctor I have seen . I am going to go with saline . I just need to call the office and pick a surgery date and pick a size I am thinking 375 or 425 .

I am excited I made a decision i am just so impatient and wish I can just have them done tomorrow . It's hard to set a date when I have 4 kids a husband and not a lot of help . I hope I can have them done before the end of summer .

Care credit approved ????????????

So I am a mother of 4 . I was going back and forth on weather to just pay cash or see about getting financed . I just feel bad spending 4500 on my self I guess it's a mom thing . I applied yesterday night and they approved me for the cost . I started crying I was super excited one step closer to my surgery. I was happy , I just rather make a payments then take a chunk out just for my self at one time . I guess if that makes sense .
I feel bad paying a pair of Jean for my self if I don't get my kids something first so it makes me feel better about going through with this . I can't wait to book my date and just get it over with

16 more days ????

I am beginning to feel very nerves and scared. I go in July 23, 10AM. My stomach is turning and my nerves are all over the place . I have been waiting for this day for years and now that the time has come i feel sick to my stomach .

I am scared to end up with crazy looking boobs and just unhappy . I don't want to end up with to big of a size or to small.

I am also very nerves of not having help . I have 4 kids to look after ages 13,6,4,1 . I also just moved a month ago and still in the process of getting everything organized . So I have less then 3 weeks to finish what I really need to finish and have everything easy access so if anyone comes over to help it's easy to find what maybe needed at the time .

A week away .

I am so nervous . I am a week away from getting my new boobs. I started shopping for things I may before and after surgery.

I need advice also any suggestions on what I may need to help with recovery .

Did I pick the right size ? What helped you pick a size?

I have been questioning g my size I picked . My PS said I can go as big as 430cc which that is what I am going with .
My hubby is making me question if it's to big saying I should go smaller.
I have no idea I feel the size I picked out was great I asked to be a D CUP . I just don't want to regret not going smaller or if I go smaller regret not sticking with the size I first picked .

2 more days . NERVOUS AS EVER

I am 2 days away from surgery. I just picked up my meds today and groceries so I won't have to worry about it . I am still trying to finish shopping for what I may need . I also need to finish the house and have it perfect so anyone that comes to help out with the kids can find everything easy . I am just trying to have all my mom duties complete before I am unable to do any of it .

2 more days

Not much am working with

Finally got my boobs

I family got them done today . My pain is 6-7 . It's hard to breath and they look amazing so far and it's only been a few hours I have T. rex arms lol

I love my doctor . I seen him for my first...

I love my doctor . I seen him for my first consultation and I just didn't want to go with the first guy I seen . I went to 4 more and I just keep getting g a thought in my head to go with the first guy. So I called them gave my deposit and went for a pre op appointment . I love everyone there in the office they are all so sweet and I love my surgeon .

I am a mother of 3 and breastfed for 5 years and my breast needed a little help after that. I went with saline 430cc . I started with Assad 34B I should end up with a 34d .  I just got it down today and I do have pain and a little hard to breath but they look amazing so far . I just can't wait to be able to move around and for them to settle. When I went in for sugary I was nervous I even started crying and they were just so sweet calming me down and just making me fee comfortable .i have a few friends that are going to give them a call that want work done.

6 Mother of 3 Breast Augmentation 430ccs . Small Sad BCUP

I am a mother of 3 and breast fed for 5 years straight . I need a breast augmentation because I was left deflated . I went to DR Stefan first he was great I felt so comfortable with him and his staff . I just did not want to go with the first person so I shopped around for different surgeons and my mind n heart kept telling me just go with DR STEFAN .

So after I seen 4 other surgeons I called Dr stefanszczerba office and booked my surgery n pre op appointment . I left my pre op appointment even more confident in my decision of going with him.

The day of surgery I was scared and they seen it in my face they helped me stay calm and just were over all so sweet everyone . I am very happy with my results so far and it's not even been a day . I started off with a small B cup deflated and picked 400 filled to 430ccs ,

I recommend him . He listens cares for what you want and helps you make a decision based on what would be right for you . All my friends can't wait to book a consultation with him .

Best friends to scratch your self and a few hours after surgery

Why didn't anyone tell me

I didn't anyone warn you about how bad your butt hurts from sleeping up right and laying down upright . I am on day 4 going on 5 and my butt hurts so bad . It hurts worse then my boobs .

I also hurt my left boob my son was about to fall and my mom reaction was to reach out and try to caught him
. I didn't caught him and I got a sharp stabbing pain on my boob. I went back to my surgeon he said it the muscle and I should be just find . Thank god

7 days update

I ended up hurting my left boob Monday its ok though. My right boob is still very tight and hard. My left is softening up .

I go for my post op 2nd visit Monday morning so he can tell me how to massage them.

I just hope my right boob loosens up a little since I can't move that arm around so much it's tight .

10 days post op

I feel a lot better . My right breast is still harder and higher then my left and my arm movement is still stiff my muscle still feels extra tight on my right then my left

My right is still swollen this photo is about 5 days post op

2 1/2 weeks post op

So today I am 2 1/2 weeks and I feel great. I still have limited arm movement to my right arm which my breat is still higher and harder then my left . I got my stitches removed .

I need to keep massaging them and I guess I'll start freaking out by week 6 or 8 if my right breast doesn't change .
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

i love the office . I felt so right just being there . I picked the best place in my eyes to go to for my breast augmentation. I have nothing bad to say about them .