22 Year Old, Breast Augmentation - Chicago, IL

Dr. Iteld did an amazing job in every aspect of my...

Dr. Iteld did an amazing job in every aspect of my procedure from start to finish.

I'm a 5'6" woman, about 145 lbs with a nice booty and flat stomach but was always a AA cup which I felt just did not match with my proportions. I had been thinking about doing this for a very long time and chose Dr. Iteld after going to a consultation with him and one other doctor.

When I came to him for my consultation, he spent a lot of time with me and didn't rush through it like the other doctor I saw. Caryle, his assistant, was also very sweet, friendly, and very knowledgeable. At the consultation we even got to do some sizing to visualize what I wanted; I told him I wanted a very natural look to just even out my proportions and he knew exactly what I wanted. He used a 3D imaging machine that took a picture of my current breasts and also created a projection of what my final result would look like. This way, I had a couple weeks to look at those printouts to be absolutely sure I was going with the right size.

At my pre-op appointment (1 week prior to surgery) I got to see him and Caryle again to confirm my size choice and have more questions answered. They explained all of my pre-op instructions very clearly and carefully and both Caryle and Dr. Iteld checked in with me on a personal level to make sure I wasn't feeling *too* nervous (a small amount of nerves is normal!). He gave me all of my prescriptions with plenty of time to get them filled before the surgery, and wrote them all for generics to save me money (the total only cost me about $105 for all of my necessary drugs, from Costco pharmacy). I left my pre-op appointment excited and reassured that I was making the right decision.

The day of my surgery, I got my IV in and was able to speak to my anesthesiologist and Dr. Iteld before being put under. They allowed my mom to be in the room with me as well which was much appreciated. Before I knew it, I was awake and not in much pain at all. Everything went so well and I actually felt great! I was quite loopy at first (to be expected) but didn't experience any nausea at all (kudos to my anesthesiologist for that). The nurses were amazingly friendly and helped me eat some crackers, drink juice, and go use the bathroom before they put me in a wheelchair to head home. The anesthetic injection they gave me earlier in the day minimized pain and by the end of the day I was back to my usual self, eating a giant slice of sausage pizza for dinner!

Throughout the entire process, it was just so clear how much Dr. Iteld and Caryle genuinely cared about me. They're absolutely fabulous and I would recommend Dr. Iteld to anyone and everyone! Thank you, Dr. Iteld, thank you thank you thank you!

I'm only two days post-op so no photos yet. I'll add them later if I can edit this post!

22 Year Old, no kids, 345cc silicone unders

Here are my before photos!

Day of and Day After

3 Weeks Post Op

I just had another visit with Dr. Iteld today. Everything has gone so well and I am so happy that I went through with this procedure.

My incisions look amazing (at only 3 weeks!) and for the first time in my life I'm so happy with my breasts, overall body shape, and proportions. Thank you, Dr. Iteld!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon