I Want my Pretty Eyes Back! - Chicago, IL

I always have taken pride in taking good care of...

I always have taken pride in taking good care of myself and I'm enthusiastic about health and fitness. About a year ago I noticed that my face didn't look right. After undergoing a lot of stress over the past few years I noticed that my eyelids looked saggy, crepey and just a mess. I was also having difficulty seeing without raising my brows! After trying every fancy eye cream on the market I realized that I could no longer deny that I needed work done! By word of mouth I heard that Dr Sweis was passionate about doing eyes. I scheduled a consultation. After meeting with this wonderful doctor, I was impressed with her calm professionalism and gorgeous symmetrical face. I was planning on doing this next year but after meeting with her, I booked immediately. I was also impressed that she didn't oversell me. In fact, she agreed that at this point I should only do my upper lids!

Photos before, and two days post op

Photos of eye without makeup and with makeup before, and two days after procedure.

Coming along....

I'm including photos from before with and without makeup, and today 6 days post op. Slight bruising and swelling but I feel that my eyes are more open!

Coming along....

On day 12, my stitches came out late last week. I'm still a bit red with a small amount of bruising. However my dr says I'm healing ahead of schedule. I love having my eyelid crease back and my vision is greatly improved! I love you Dr Sweis!

Trying to be patient!

I'm feeling a little discouraged today. Rome wasn't built in a day, I'm still a bit bruised but I'm trying to be patient.

Day 19

Today some bruising remains on one side. Lids are still red but they seem to be calming. I'm still not wearing any makeup at this point as I don't want to irritate anything! Patience is a virtue! I'm still feeling ugly but hope that it will be worth it!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr Sweis is so sweet and calm. She clearly explained every step of the procedure start to finish. Her office staff is lovely, and the nurses and anesthesiologist at the hospital put me at ease and had me laughing on the table. All in all this has been a great experience so far. I can't wait to see my final result!