25 Years Old, Stubborn Stomach Fat Despite Exercise. Chicago, IL

Dr. Erickson was wonderful as well as the rest of...

Dr. Erickson was wonderful as well as the rest of her staff. The office was easy to get to as well as welcoming once there. She offers a variety of other procedures- for which I will certainly be back for. My procedure was explained well and the potential pain and side effects clearly outlined. I have seen a great improvement and am very pleased over all in the months following the procedure!

I had the procedure done twice, both times with 4 small applications. The first time is shown below. Although I was generally pleased with the results, the second application really got rid of any remaining fatty tissue in that area. Working now with creams and exercise to tighten the skin on my stomach.

I had no problems with the procedure itself. The first round was uncomfortable but you quickly get used to the sensation and learn to distract yourself as needed. After the first round of applications I was very swollen, sore and found it difficult to do much physical activity. I treated my tender stomach as if it was just very bruised and went about my life as normally as possible (wearing much loser fitting clothing though!). This was not a problem after exactly 7 days. At that point, swelling went down and results were easily seen!

One month later I went back for a second round of 4 applications. This time I was prepared for the sensation (it seemed worse the second time around- probably because I was psyching myself out about it!). However I got next to no swelling/bruising/tenderness after the procedure. I did notice a continued decrease in fat buildup in the treated area.

Very pleased with Dr. Erickson's office and their consistent follow up procedure as well. They called to make sure I was feeling okay, and had sent me home with medication to prevent some of the more common symptoms.
Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

Friendly and fun- really enjoyed her attitude. Knowledgeable about the product and felt like I could trust her judgement concerning placement and necessity of procedure.