Best Experience, Phenomenal Results! Yes, I Did & So Can You - Chicago, IL

Best surgical experience yet! I recently underwent...

Best surgical experience yet! I recently underwent a breast reduction accompanied by a lift. I am more than pleased with the results, I am ecstatic. After many years of average weight gain and loss, my breasts began to sag and loose shape. Wearing my expensive bra around the clock was an option, however incredibly unrealistic. I was saddened by what spilled out when the bra eventually came off. My reduction has given me a new lease on life as I am more confident, nobody stares at my chest and I can now wear those adorable blouses I have always dreamt of. My breasts are now perky and pretty with just the right amount of fullness.

Dr. Iteld and his staff truly exemplify the definition of a 'perfect' patient experience. The journey, from beginning to end surpassed my expectations as I appreciated the constant open lines of communication, respect and professionalism. Not only is Dr. Iteld extremely talented from a surgical perspective, but his bedside manner, transparency and personality is like none other, a truly caring and genuine individual. Dr. Iteld & his practice will always receive my praise and infinite referrals.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Extremely talented surgeon with a genuinely kind, transparent bedside manner.